Abstracts should be written according to the instructions below and will be reviewed for acceptance based upon their scientific merit. Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
The deadline for submission is March the 15th , 2019
There are abstract submission categories:
1) Short Talk Presentations
2) Poster Presentations
3) Conference Workshops
You should specify your preferred category of presentation.
The submitting author will be informed in due time whether their abstract has been accepted and which category it was assigned to.
We ask you to understand that as the number of slots for short talk presentations is limited, some presenters may be asked to adapt short talk presentations to posters.
SHORT TALKS AND POSTERS
The time slots for short talk presentations will be 12-15 minutes depending on the final number of accepted submissions. Time will be allotted for questions.
For both short talks and posters the names and affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract, i.e. department, institution, city, country.
Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words, not including the title, author names and affiliations.
Submitters will be informed if their abstracts have been accepted, and in which category, by the programme committee.
The following information needs to be included in the submission
- Title of the abstract,
- 3-5 key words
- Type of the presentation (options: empirical, theoretical review, methodological or meta-analysis, description of an intervention; (Clinical) Case-study; Other)
- Format of presentation (options: Short Talk, Poster).
Proposals to organize a conference workshop should include:
- Workshop Title.
- Full contact details of the proposed course tutor/s – Title, name, full academic affiliation, address, phone and email.
- Brief description of the workshop and the topics to be addressed (250 words).
- Course Description
- Course Objectives
- Course orientation (e.g., theoretical; applied; skill acquisition; personal training; personal development/self- understanding; etc.)
- Maximum number of participants
Submitters will be informed if their workshop proposal has been accepted by the programme committee.