Gabriela Novotni is a neurologist working at the University Clinic of Neurology in Skopje, Macedonia since 2009.
* 2017-present-established and constantly improving dementia outpatient clinic at the University Clinic of Neurology, Skopje, Macedonia
* 2016- present – DNA bank for genetic research in Alzheimer’s disease, FTD and Lewy body Dementia in collaboration with genetic laboratory “Prof.d-r Georgi Efremov ”, Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts
* 2018 March, founder and president of NGO Institute for Alzheimer’s Disease and Neuroscience
* 2016-present-participating and giving lectures at educational workshops and media to rise public and professional awareness about Alzheimer’s Disease
* PhD candidate, Doctoral theses- Identification and evaluation of risk and prognostic factor for Alzheimer’s disease
* Special interest in Alzheimer’s Disease, neurodegenerative disorders, movement disorders, neurogenetics, rare neurological disorders, TTR-Amyloidosis, neuroimmunology
* Membership-Macedonian Neurology Society, Macedonian Physicians Society, Macedonian Medical Chamber, European Academy of Neurology-associate member, ECTRIMS Council member